Happy Friday y'all! Welcome to Weekend Potluck! Pull up a chair, grab a glass of sweet tea, and enjoy a sampling of all the dishes that are being dropped off for the potluck. So remember, when you link up at one blog, your shared recipe will show up on all FOUR of the hostesses blogs! These parties are so much fun for us to host and are a great opportunity to show off all of our fellow food bloggers. Just a reminder, in order to be a featured recipe, you need to *link back* here to Weekend Potluck.
The recipe with the most clicks was...
Taco Chicken Casserole by The Better Baker
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Pineapple Upside Down Donuts by Tornadough Alli
Classic Beef Stew by Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
Featured Hostess Recipe ~
Chicken Parmesan Casserole by The Country Cook
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
- Served Up With Love ~ Melissa
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!